Friday, April 26, 2013

VERSE OF THE WEEK-WK5-A KING INTRODUCED TO HIS THORNE

a king introduced to his throne/ 1983, february 24/ billions of people on the planet when Im born/ but zero like me have ever been spawn/ Im the year of the boar, Im a great white shark/ Pisces be the sign when i look up at the stars/ got the heart of a giraffe, the strongest in our kingdom/ if u dont believe me u can google it or bing it/ i got an i.q. around 1-5-2/ not too many people can fit my shoes/ Im like a boomerang when i spit these raps/ my words circle round the room then i bring em right bacc/ my rhymes are like an intoxicating trap/ they leave your mind wandering askin how to get bacc/ but your just so intrigued, by this king, u adapt/ your just sittin bacc waitin for more wisdom to grasp/

No comments:

Post a Comment