Wednesday, July 3, 2013

VERSE OF THE WEEK - WK14 - KEEP ON TRUCCIN V.3

i just gotta get bk up on my own 2/ y'all cant even start 2 understand what i gone thru/ & who do i belong to, me, myself & I/ been livin on dat bong food, blowin circles n the sky/ waistin my potential, stressin on the non important/ & to every boss i ever had i was insabordant/ cuz at a very early age i thought i had a grasp/ but i'm lookin bk now on oppurtunities passed/ what a dumbass, so many things i cuda learned/ instead of chasin after ass, tryna release a lil sperm/ shuda watched more history channel, took an extra class/ shuda saved a lil more instead of blowin all my cash/ shuda moved up to calculis instead of droppin outa math/ i shuda just walked away but instead his face got mashed/ guess ive made a lot of mistakes and ive dun a lot a dumb/ i know im not perfect and i never said i was/

No comments:

Post a Comment